Welcome to the Oregon Premier League
The new version of the Oregon Premier League plans to offer competitive soccer programming for boys and girls across the state of Oregon. The OPL is sanctioned by US Club Soccer.
- Season 1 kicks off in Fall 2020 for 9U to 14U boys and girls.
- The OPL will offer boys and girls spring leagues for 14U and younger in 2021.
- A high school-age league will also be offered Winter & Spring 2021 for 15U & older boys and girls.
- Oregon state cup is also being considered for 14U and younger in Spring 2021.
- $400 per team
- $300 per team @ Dev League
- Fall Season registration deadline: July 31
Field and Referee costs
Clubs generally responsible for securing home-game fields and referees for OPL league events.
- League will secure referee and field contracts for clubs that need it.
- Clubs take control over their own fields and their own refs, eliminating middle men and red tape.
- Step 1: All clubs new to the Oregon Premier League must first register as a club under the Club Information tab.
- Step 2: Once a club has registered under the Club Information tab, teams can register for the league season by clicking the Team Information tab.
the oregon premier league
The Oregon Premier League is a non-profit organization that aims to develop competitive soccer opportunities for Oregon youth soccer players. Sanctioned by US Club Soccer, the OPL is an open league that values diversity and inclusion.
- Be the best competitive soccer league in the state.
- Reshape competitive and economic models.
- Promote player development and coaching education.
- Champion open competition and diversity.
- Put players first.
Division 1 league winners advance for free ($895 value) to US Club Soccer's Northwest Regional Cup - the next stage to advancing to US Club's famed National Cup tournament finals!
All clubs and players must be registered with US Club Soccer to be eligible to play in the Oregon Premier League and in US Club's regionals.
Click here for more information on how to compete for the US Club Soccer's National Cup.