The OPL season set to start March 6 weekend!
The Oregon Premier League plans to kick off version 2.0 on March 6 - contingent upon approval from the Oregon's gov's COVID safety plan.
The Spring Season will involve 14U & younger premier-level divisions for boys and girls. The season will be eight games over seven weekends.
This spring league marks the second season for the recently relaunched Oregon Premier League - sanctioned by US Club Soccer. The OPL is about creating competitive soccer opportunities for premier youth soccer players across the state of Oregon.
Registration opens Jan. 29!
Schedule Outline for Spring Season:
- Start date for 10U-8U: March 6.
- Start date for 11U-14U: March 6
- Registration Opens: Jan. 29
Spring Season Game Dates:
- Mar 6
- Mar 13
- Mar 20
- Mar 27 (spring break bye)
- Apr 3
- Apr 10
- Apr 17
- Apr 24
- May 1 (make-up games)
Oregon Cup Dates:
- May 7-9
Spring Season Format:
Ages 8U-9U will play a 6v6 format.
Ages 10U-12U will play a 7v7 format.
Ages 13U-14U will play a 9v9 format.
Ages 15U and above will play a 11v11 format.
- $400 per team
- $300 per team @ Dev League
- Spring Season registration deadline: Feb. 19
Field and Referee Costs:
Clubs generally are responsible for securing home-game fields and referees for OPL league events.
- League will secure referee and field contracts for clubs that need it.
- Clubs take control over their own fields and their own refs, eliminating middle men and red tape.
- Step 1: All clubs new to the Oregon Premier League must first register as a club under the Club Information tab.
- Step 2: Once a club has registered under the Club Information tab, teams can register for the league season by clicking the Team Information tab.