The OPL season set to start Oct. 10 weekend!
The Oregon state government has approved the reopening of some youth sports beginning on Oct. 10, or in some cases earlier.
The OPL will kick off its 2.0 version on Oct. 10 and plan for 8 games over 7 weekends. The new edition of the Oregon Premier League plans to offer competitive soccer programming for boys and girls across the state of Oregon. The OPL is sanctioned by US Club Soccer. During the COVID Pandemic, the league has adjusted its fall season schedule.
Registration is open now!
Here's a rundown of the revised fall season schedule:
- Ages 7U-10U boys/girls will have an eight-game schedule.
- Their season will start on October 10 and end Nov. 22.
- 11U-14U boys/girls will start October 10 and end Nov. 22.
- Their schedule will be a 8-game season.
- High school ages 15U and older will begin Nov. 7 and end Feb. 7.
- Their season will be a 10-game season.
No games would be played during the following dates:
- Nov. 28-29, Dec. 14-28, Jan. 16-17, & Jan. 23.
Oregon Cup is also being considered for 10U-14U boys/girls in Spring 2021.
Fall Season Format
Ages 7U-9U will play a 6v6 format.
Ages 10U-12U will play a 7v7 format.
Ages 13U-14U will play a 9v9 format.
Ages 15U and above will play a 11v11 format.
- $400 per team
- $300 per team @ Dev League
- Fall Season registratin deadline: Sept. 20.
Field and Referee Costs:
Clubs generally are responsible for securing home-game fields and referees for OPL league events.
- League will secure referee and field contracts for clubs that need it.
- Clubs take control over their own fields and their own refs, eliminating middle men and red tape.
- Step 1: All clubs new to the Oregon Premier League must first register as a club under the Club Information tab.
- Step 2: Once a club has registered under the Club Information tab, teams can register for the league season by clicking the Team Information tab.