- All OPL club coaches must hold a soccer coaching license or diploma approved by the league.
- Club DOC should hold a USC "National Diploma" or a federation "C" license, or the equivalent.
- Aspirational requirement: all DOCs hold a National Premier or "B" license, or the equivalent.
- Premier 1 league coaches most hold a state "D" license or higher, or the equivalent.
- Club-wide coaching plan submitted to league office.
- Acknowledgement of meeting US Club Soccer's Player First guidelines.
- Agree to follow the rules that govern the OPL and US Club.
- Agree to operate club as a legal small-business organization that complies with all applicable rules and laws.
- Support the Oregon Cup and US Club's NPL league and national tournament opportunities.
- Support league PDP and player id2 camps.
- Support competitive league format based on promotion/relegation.
Premier League Standards
- Clubs agree to support higher standards for teams playing in Premier Division 1.
- Head coaches must hold state "D" license or higher, or equivalent.
- A full referee crew must be assigned to Prem 1 matches.
- Home teams must supply high quaility playing fields for league matches.
- Clubs agree to support US Club Soccer's NPL national platforms for boys and for girls.
- Clubs agree to put in practice a club vision that embraces US Club Soccer's Player First pillars.